The final stage of Fortnite Season 8 is finally here after ten weeks. With the end of the season rapidly approaching, there is still one last week of Battle Pass challenges left before Season 9 arrives.
As with any week of challenges, some will be more difficult than others. Some will require special attention to complete while others can be done by just playing regularly. However, in Week 10, there are only a couple that will need extra focus.
Here’s the full list of Week 10 Challenges and some tips to complete them:
Week 1o challenges
- Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Harvest (500) Wood in a single match – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Harvest (500) Brick in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Harvest (500) Metal in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (100) damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (2) opponents from closer than 5m away – 10 Battle Stars
As you can see, the majority of these tasks can be done by simply playing Fortnite normally. Gathering materials and doing damage with certain weapons at close range are all everyday normalities.
Although, on the other hand, there are a few challenges that won’t be as easy to complete. Finding flaming hoops and searching treasure maps are at the top of this list. If you need help with either of these challenges, check back tomorrow for full guides on how to complete them.
While there are some relatively difficult tasks in this batch, none should give Fortnite players huge fits. For the last couple of weeks, Epic Games has been rather lenient in the toughness of the challenges. The most probable reason for this is they want every player to be able to earn the Ruin Discovery Skin, which requires eight weeks of completed challenges.
Either way, make sure to take full advantage of these easier challenges. Season 9 is just around the corner and once it arrives, all of Season 8’s rewards will disappear. So use this last remaining week to complete every challenge possible to tier up your Battle Pass or to earn the Discovery Skin.
These challenges will go live on Thursday, May 2 at 10:30 AM Eastern time.