We’re over the halfway point of the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4 challenge lists. The Week 7 batch is out now and players can earn over 200,000 XP towards their Battle Pass for completing every task. Of course, doing so could prove a little difficult, as some of the challenges on the list could take some time. However, if you follow our guide on how to complete them, you shouldn’t have any trouble whatsoever earning that XP. Let’s see what the Week 7 challenges are and how you can complete them.
The Fortnite Season 4 Week 7 challenges
In this batch, there are eight tasks you’ll need to complete to finish the set. Of course, you’re not obligated to do all eight but the more XP the merrier, right? Dataminer @iFireMonkey was the first to uncover the Week 7 set last week.
- Search 7 chests at Catty Corner (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Craggy Cliffs (25,000 XP)
- Enter The Vault In Doom’s Domain (25,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 Cobwebs at The Authority (25,000 XP)
- Discover Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House laboratory (25,000 XP)
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands To Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out (25,000 XP)
- Deal 1000 damage after knocking an opponent back with Storm’s Whirlwind Blast (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Coral Castle (25,000 XP)
There aren’t a ton of difficult tasks within this week’s set. However, there is some searching to be done for a few of the challenges. Finding Tony Stark’s hidden lab to destroying cobwebs at The Authority, some special attention is required in Week 7.
In regards to Tony’s lab, simply go to the F3 grid square and head into his lake house. You’ll find the secret lab there. If you’re looking for the Doom’s Domain Vault, you have to defeat Doctor Doom and grab his keycard. From there, head into the large opening in the ground and use the keycard.
As for the rest of the challenges, Daily Esports will have more Fortnite challenge guides going up, so stay tuned!