It’s time for PUBG to release a new event mode to the mix. This week, it’s the fan favourite, VSS!
All players will spawn with a fully equipped VSS rifle and Level 1 gear to battle it out on Sanhok, quietly.
Event Mode Schedule
The new event mode starts Sep 7, 4:00am CEST and will run until Sep 10, 4:00am CEST. Plenty of time to guarantee yourself and your squad a quiet win.
Available Regions and Perspectives
Four-man squads on Sanhok (All Regions)
NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- War mode style
- Players are also given five bandages, one energy drink, one stun grenade, and one smoke grenade
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team three points while knocking out an enemy earns your team one point
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins
- No vehicles respawn
- Four-person squads only. Maximum 40 players
- Weather is overcast
- Red zones disabled
- Care packages disabled
- Killer spectating enabled
- Friendly fire disabled
It’s an easy set of rules for a simple event mode but it should be great fun! I’ll be giving this a shot myself, as I am in love with the VSS.
Will you be playing this week’s Silent and Violent event mode? Let us know in the comments how you get on, we’d love to hear from you!