Apex Legends Season 4 is finally here, as the update is now available to download for all players and systems. This is perhaps the most anticipated season of Apex Legends to date thanks to the Assimilation trailers leading up to today. Coming with the new season is death-crazed robot Revenant, the Sentinel sniper, a Battle Pass, and tons of other changes and bug fixes. Respawn has listed quite an extensive list of patch notes, so let’s dive in and see everything that Season 4 has to offer.
Apex Legends Season 4 patch notes
We’ll be going over all the major highlights of the Season 4 patch notes here. To start, Revenant’s full abilities are now known, as is his biography. Here’s the full ability description for Apex Legends‘ newest character:
- Stalker – You crouch walk faster and can climb higher up walls.
- Silence – Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
- Death Totem – Drop a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem [with X health]
From the looks of it, Revenant should be a fairly popular legend thanks to his passive ability. Also, his ultimate ability is extremely useful for every situation, making him a viable option for all players.
Next, we have various map changes in World’s Edge. Capitol City is now split into two parts, making for some heated battles across the big fissure that sits in the middle of the POI. Also, there’s a new location called Survey Camp, which will house Weapon Racks. The Weapon Racks will always contain weaponry at the start of each match.
Finally, there is a slew of weapon and legend changes to Apex Legends. We’re not going to list every single alteration, but there are definitely some things to note:
- The G7 Scout is now classified as an Assault Rifle instead of a sniper.
- The L-Star can now be found across the map instead of being a crate-only weapon.
- Respawn has nerfed the R-99’s damage and increased its magazine size.
- Bloodhound’s ultimate ability now recharges for 5 seconds if you down an enemy.
One last thing to note, Respawn has stated they’ve fixed the infamous level 500 bug. According to the patch notes, players affected by this bug should see no lingering issues.
That’s all for the Season 4 patch notes! Make sure to keep up with Daily Esports for all Apex Legends news.